ADTOMIC’s web uses first and third party cookies. A cookie is a file which is downloaded on your computer when you access certain websites. Cookies enable a website, among other ends, to ensure the correct functioning of the site, to provide the user with a faster access to selected services, storing and recovering information about a user’s browsing habits, or the browsing habits of their device and even, depending on the information contained and the way they use their device, they can be used to know more about the user. Cookies are associated only to an anonymous user or device and do not provide references that may enable knowing their personal data, unless they give express consent.
The user can, at all times, accept or reject the installed cookies that are not strictly necessary for the correct functioning of the web and the access of users to their services, through our website’s cookie setting panel. Furthermore, the user can configure its browser at all times without this damaging the possibility of the User to access the contents. However, we hereby inform you that the rejection of cookies may decrease the correct functioning of the web.
COOKIES AFFECTED BY THE REGULATIONS AND EXEMPT COOKIES
According to the EU directive, cookies that require the users’ informed consent are the analytics cookies, advertising and affiliation, thus excluding technical cookies and those cookies needed for the functioning of the website or the provision of services expressly requested by the user.
TYPES OF COOKIES
- a) According to the managing entity, there are first party cookies (those sent to the user’s terminal equipment from an equipment or domain managed by the editor, and from which the service requested by the user is provided) and third-party cookies (those sent to the user’s terminal equipment from an equipment or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that manages the data obtained by the cookies).
- b) According to the time they remain active, there are the login cookies (designed to request and store data while the users access a website) and persistent cookies (the data is stored on the terminal, and the person in charge of the cookies can access to them and manage them for a set period of time- which can be from minutes to several years).
- c) According to the end for which they manage the information they collect, these can be:
– Technical Cookies (needed for the use of the web and the provision of services hired),
– Customization Cookies (which allow the user to access the service with predefined characteristics, such as language, type of web browser, regional settings, etc.)
– Analysis Cookies (gather information about the way the website is used),
– Advertising Cookies (gather information about the preferences and the personal choices of users),
– Affiliate Cookies (enables the tracking of visitors from other webs, with which the website has established an affiliation contract).
TYPES OF COOKIES USED FOR THIS WEBSITE
As you browse through our website, the cookies of our social networks may be stored on your browser. We will now indicate the links about the cookies of the social networks we use on this web:
You can access the configuration of your browser accepting or rejecting all of the cookies, or you can select those that the installation enables and those that are not enabled, following one of the following procedures, that depend on the browser used:
Google Chrome (on the Tools Menu):
Configuration> Show advanced options> Privacy (Content Configuration)> Cookies:
Microsoft Internet Explorer (On the Tools Menu):
Internet Options> Privacy> Advanced:
Options> Privacy> Cookies:
Safari, iPad and iPhone:
Settings> Options> Advanced> Cookies
These browsers are subject to changes or modifications, which is why we cannot guarantee that they are completely adjusted to your browser’s version. You can also use other browsers not mentioned here such as Konqueror, Arora, Flock, etc. To avoid these imbalances, you can usually access directly through the options menu on the “privacy” section. (Please check your browser’s help section for more information).
DEACTIVATION/ ACTIVATION AND DELETING COOKIES
Restricting or blocking the cookies is done through your browser’s setup.
If you do not want the websites to enable cookies on your device, you can set the configuration of the browser so that you are notified before a cookie is downloaded to your device. In the same way, you can adapt the setup and make it reject all of the cookies, or only third party cookies. You can also delete any of the cookies that are already on the device. Remember that you will have to change the settings of each browser and device you use separately.
Remember that if you do not want to receive cookies, we can no longer guarantee that our website will work as it should. Some features of the site may be lost, and it is possible that you may no longer see certain websites. Furthermore, rejecting cookies does not mean that you will no longer see ads. It will only mean that the ads will not match your interests and will be repeated more frequently.
Each browser has a different method to adapt configuration. If it is necessary, check the help feature of the browser to establish the correct configuration.
To disable the cookies on your mobile phone, check the device’s manual for more information.
You can learn more about cookies on the Internet on this link, http://www.aboutcookies.org/.
Taking into account the way in which the internet and websites work, we do not always count with information about third party cookies on our devices. This applies especially to cases in which the website has the so-called integrated elements: texts, documents, images or brief movie clips which are downloaded elsewhere, but that are displayed on our website or through it.
For this reason, if you happen to find this kind of cookies on our website, and they are not mentioned on our list above, we ask you to let us know. Or get in touch directly with the third party to ask for information about the cookies being downloaded, the end and the duration of the cookie, and how it has guaranteed its privacy.
INFORMATION RELATED TO THE MANAGEMENT OF PERSONAL DATA (ART.13 GDPR)
Who is in charge of the management of your personal data?
SAR TECHNOLOGIES INC is responsible of the management of personal data that you provide, located on 112 street, Capitol Trail, Newark, Delaware DE 19711, USA. Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why do we use your personal data?
The information collected through first party cookies (session and login cookies) are usually used to track the actions of the users when they fill in the online forms on several websites, or as shopping bag to keep track of the article the users have selected upon pushing a button, or to personalize the interface of the user when visiting a website.
The information collected by third party cookies is as follows:
- Through analytics cookies, your navigation habits are analyzed in order to improve the services rendered;
- Through behavioral cookies you can collect information about the preferences of the user in order to manage the advertising spaces as efficiently as possible; and
- Through advertising cookies, the performance of the ads is measured, and they offer recommendations about products based on data statistics.
Which is the legal basis for the management of your personal data?
The entitlement for the management of your personal data comes from your consent, granted when you contacted us, to use analytics cookies, as well as behavior and advertising cookies; for the login or customization cookies, the entitlement is granted by the legitimate interest of the provider (in charge of the management).
Who do we communicate your data to?
We will not give or communicate data to third parties, unless legal obligation, and excepting the corresponding parties for the cases of cookies managed by them.
What is the conservation period of your data?
The conservation period is the one indicated on the chart that indicates the types of cookies used for this website.
What are your rights?
The rights that protect the user are rectification, suppression, portability, withdrawal of consent (without this affecting the lawfulness of the management granted before your withdrawal), opposition to management of data, limitation (on certain circumstances) and presenting a claim to a control authority.